CaviCide, CaviWipes Regular, 160 ea
- Presaturated with CaviCide®, CaviWipes™ are a quick, easy-to-use, time-saving convenience. CaviWipes are durable, non-woven, nonabrasive towels that won’t bunch up during use. They offer better surface contact than other wipes, requiring less force to apply solution to a surface. Better fluid capacity keeps the cloths fully saturated with CaviCide rather than its pooling at the bottom of the canister. CaviWipes is a cleaner and disinfectant, in one. Saving money by reducing repetitive inventory and time. They’re recommended for use on nonporous surfaces and fixtures and are perfect for operating rooms, surgical centers, neonatal units, medical and dental operatories and other critical-care areas.
- Towelettes stay fully saturated and don’t dry out.
- Effective against TB, HIV-1, HCV, HBV, and MRSA.
- Ready to use: towel and CaviCide in one.
- For use on nonporous surfaces.
- Sturdy and durable, nonwoven towel won’t bunch up during use.
- Sold per tub, 160 wipes/tub