The Luna II CPAP System with RESlex technology and heated humidification is a single pressure system with advanced features and is a cost-effective option for treating sleep apnea. Increasing therapy comfort, RESlex Exhalation Relief eases the exhalation process making it easier to breathe out against the air flow.
The Luna II humidifier chamber easily snaps into the side of the device using the same power supply as the machine. Optional Wi-Fi plug-ins offer the ability to capture patient compliance data from almost anywhere, anytime.
In the Box: Luna II CPAP and humidifier, Power Cord, CPAP Hose, Carry Case & Manual
SPECS: 4-20 cmH2O Reslex® Expiratory Pressure Relief Wireless capability for automated data capture Integrates with iCodeConnect™, 3B’s interactive, completely configurable patient management system
Dimensions: 10.7in x 7.2in x 4.5in - Weight: 4.1 lb
- Large 3.5” LCD Display Easily adjust settings and view the last session to encourage user compliance.
- Quiet Operation with real-time audible alert for tubing/mask leaks and automatic leakage/altitude compensation.
- RESlex Exhalation Relief with 3 comfort settings and inspiration trigger for automatic startup.
- Remote Compliance Data access with Wi-Fi, 4G LTE Cellular (No Fees), - QR coding, iCode or SD card offering average statistics.
- Embedded Memory stores previous night and 365-night user raw data for up to 30 years!
- iCode Connect Register your patients to maintain records, generate sleep reports and manage HIPAA-compliance